Monday, April 2, 2012

Are you kidding me?

Some Questions:

1) If it's the middle of the night, and you come to a red light, do you stop and wait for it to turn green?

2) Is it ok to engage in physical assault a person if they do physical damage to your possessions?

3) Is it ok to break a law you don't agree with? Specifically regarding underage drinking?

I don't really like my lab manager. He's an ass. A huge ass.

I haven't liked him for awhile. I finally realized WHY when he let a door close on me after he walked through it. He knew I was there, too. RUDE! No Manners!!

Answers from above, re my rude manager:

1) Of Course not! Laws are mean to be a guide, and that if it's a dumb law you don't have to follow it.

2)  Regarding a story he told, a friend's car was side-swiped by someone, he chased them around Large City, cornered the car, went to the other car and punched the guy a couple of times.  !? WHAT???

3) He didn't see a problem with this one. Again, You don't have to follow a law if it's stupid. I said something about being responsible for other people's children getting drunk, and that if I knew another parent was allowing my child to get drunk, and it was a habitual thing, I might get the police involved. It would depend on the situation, but it is NOT ok to let kids drink, even 16yo's, mostly because it was ILLEGAL. Period. Beginning and End.

All in all, I don't like this man.

No comments:

Counter