Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I got sucked in O.o

Last night I got stuck in traffic. Like, stopped for several minutes, drive 20 feet, stop for several minutes, drive 50 yards, stop for several minutes, well, I could go on and on and on and..

Where was I? oh, stuck in traffic. Now normally I leave my office, and I'm at the gym within an hour and 15ish minutes. That includes waiting for the bus to take me to my car. Last night it took me better than an hour and 45 minutes, just to get to the gym. Home took another almost 20 minutes. So, I didn't make it to the gym in time for my class. Which put me in a crappy mood. Since MSJ wasn't home when I got there, I decided to play Fable. It came with the Xbox I bought MSJ for Christmas, and he wasn't playing it, so I didn't want it to go to waste.

He came home around 9:30, he has a late class at his karate studio on tuesdays. He kissed me hello, went to take a shower. At 10:30 he told me he was going to go to bed soon.

Holy crap, ya'll, I played that game for 3 hours, and didn't even notice!  I can see that I will have to be careful with this new toy. It has the potential to be a serious time suck. I totally didn't anticipate that.


1 comment:

rockle said...

so it's a good game then, eh? we don't have it YET but i think it's on my husband's wishlist.

Counter