Monday, May 16, 2011

Hate to have to do this...

Ok, so I've been thinking about this for some time now, and I'm moving my blog. It's lost some, ok a lot, of it's anonymity, and I would like it back.

Either email me or comment and I'll send you the link to the new blog. IRL Friends, please understand that, as an anonymous blog, I need to say things without letting everyone in my world know what I'm saying, so I will be restricting who reads it. Please don't stop being my friend!

~Scientific Lutheran, AKA SMurF

3 comments:

ste said...

If it's ok with you, I'd love to keep reading.

Nikki said...

Have you thought about leaving your blog where it is and making it private? Then you can approve who reads your blog if they ask for permission.

rockle said...

i'd like to keep reading. let me know if you want me to send an email.

Counter