Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas story

So, funny Christmas story.

We ended up flying to Kansas City, we got a great deal on last-minute flights.

We got to his mom's house around 8pm. The family was all there, and we sat chatting, I was sitting on the floor with my legs out in front of me. Matt got tired and laid down on the floor, and since we were sitting on the floor, he laid his head on my thigh. No problem, we do that. I absently-mindedly started messing with his hair. I caught myself, and then I looked up. Everyone in the room was watching me mess with Matt's hair, and the expressions ranged from dumb-founded to a little horrified. My hand stopped moving and I slowly lowered it back to the floor. Everyone's expression turned to greatly relieved, and the conversation flowed on.

It seriously embarrassed me at the time, but now it's funny.

Ah, in-laws. I'm sure we have many years of story's in front of us!

No comments:

Counter