Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wedding Stuff

I bought my shoes this weekend!

I had a great idea! I decided that I should wear white cowboy boots with the dress!

But, I couldn't find any locally. So I went to an inexpensive shoe place and bought a pair of cute comfortable heels. They're nice, and they'll work fine for trying on the dress for length.

But then I went online to Ebay, and found white boots!

I bought a pair of white ropers for $85, which is more than I would like to spend but it's awesome that I'm going to wear white cowboy boots.

They'll be a total surprise for Fiance!

I also bought all of the ribbon I'll need. But now that I think of it, I don't have any wire to build the bows with. hm, I'll have to go buy some.

There are 4 weekends left. Just 4.

Wow.

1 comment:

rockle said...

it goes so fast now. i remember the month before i got married and ... wait, no i don't. lol.

can't wait to see pictures of the boots. sounds like everything is going to be perfectly lovely.

Counter