Monday, July 19, 2010

A good weekend

So, since we didn't have a tv at my house for movie night, we played games. we played Cranium, Turbo Edition. BF and I lost.

My awesome boyfriend had an extra tv, so he brought me his extra. yay! It's the same era as mine was, but it's a larger tv. I am very happy to have a tv again.

We spent a good chunk of time on saturday together. After some time in the afternoon, we went to Downtown, had some really good Indian food, went to the opera, had some coffee and dessert, and headed back home. It was a really nice time, we enjoyed the whole evening.

This morning I woke up with an alarming headache. This is the second such headache in 2 weeks. I hope, I really really hope that this isn't the beginning of a pattern. I don't want migraines.

I went to a baby shower on Sunday afternoon. I didn't really have much money to spend, so I made a little pair of booties and 2 little hats, a little pink one and a little variegated (pink, purple and cream) frilly one. She really liked the hats.

I'm going home for my niece's birthday on saturday, she turns 5! really? 5? already? It doesn't seem possible that it's been 5 years since she was born.

2 comments:

rockle said...

baby hats are adorable. i no longer have a baby -- and, while we're on the subject, STOP GROWING UP, YOU DAMN KIDS! -- but i still love baby clothes. hats and socks especially. i like to put them on the cats. owen was the best for that, so tolerant. the girls not so much, but i enjoy making them suffer these indignities for my amusement. please don't judge me.

morethananelectrician said...

Not having a TV is just an odd thing to deal with. it is funny the routines we fall into these days and how we need to be entertained.

Counter