Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Damn Flickr

I'm trying to use Flickr to post some pictures from the cruise, but for some reason it keeps uploading them in reverse order so you see the last pictures first.

Why, why is it doing that? I renumbered the pictures, so that instead of picture 1 it is picture 001, that way 001 comes before 010 or 100. That didn't work. I tried to re-order the list. Since it seems to be that the last picture uploaded is the first picture in the slideshow, I thought if I ran the pictures with the last pictures on the top and the first pictures at the bottom that would work. It didn't.

So then I tried to make the slideshow run in reverse, but that didn't work either.

Can anyone help me with this?

I would like to post the pictures but I would also like them to run in chronological order.

1 comment:

rockle said...

ok - hopefully i can be helpful here. add all your pictures to a "set" if you haven't already. then, under where it says "your photostream," click on "sets," and then click on your set. when all the pictures in the set are showing, click on the "arrange" drop down, and select "by date taken (oldest first)." then save. and then ... SHARE!

(hope this helps - obviously i use flickr, but i mostly embed, not fart around with the photo order.)

Counter