Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YAY! and 'I don't care'

1. YAY! the plumber is coming tomorrow to look at my hot water heater!!!

2. I scheduled a cruise last year for the 17th through the 24th. This spans my birthday, by the way. My boss is pretty ticked off at me. and I don't care. at all. We've planned experiments around this cruise so we're only going to be behind by 2 or 3 days, which, once again, I don't care.

I'm really excited about this cruise. We booked it a year in advance, so we got a balcony room pretty cheap. The cruise is booked full except for a few balcony suites. We're going to try to upgrade to a suite if it's not too expensive.

My birthday is the 21st, I'll turn 35, so I figured this would be an excellent present to myself.

1 comment:

rockle said...

a most excellent present, yes! have a WONDERFUL time, take lots of pictures, relax, enjoy yourself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! am jealous.

Counter