Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well written and articulate. sort of. I mean, sometimes.

So I totally stole a new badge on my page, it's called Blog With Integrity and I got found it at Rockle.

I like the idea behind it, that you be expected to act and react as a rational and clear thinking adult. Not that I'm normally rational and clear thinking, but that I should hold myself responsible to that ideal while in this public venue.

Wow. That was well written and articulate. You should know that I'm not normally like that. But then, I guess if you read this blog long enough you would know that. But then again, I do try to be well written and articulate when I blog. So maybe it doesn't come across? But then you get paragraphs like this one and you must realize that, in fact, I am NOT usually well written spoken and articulate.

Maybe I just shot myself in the foot, huh? Because, yeah, that's how I roll.

Ok. See you next time.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://onlinemariogames.net

rockle said...

hahaha i love how you "STOLE" the blogging with integrity badge. hahaha!

no, just kidding ... i'm glad i took the pledge. having like integrity and morals and stuff probably gets in the way of my plan for COMPLETE INTERNET DOMINATION, but at least i can feel good about myself while i wallow in poverty, waiting to earn enough money from my ads to actually get a check.

(hint: probably never gonna happen.)

oh, and the "captcha" word that i have to enter today? is "rotorids," which sounds like hemmorhoids that somebody god from contracting the rotavirus.

morethananelectrician said...

That was nicely said. Maybe you hit your head on something. :)

Counter