Friday, January 15, 2010

SPCA

Ok, I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm about this *fingers mm's apart* close to tears, and have been for a couple of days. Maybe the cruise, and I'm just that excited?

Anyway, this story was sent to me by a friend. Long story short, I found myself at the website for the local County Animal Shelter.

Some of the animals are listed as Critical. As in, if someone doesn't act soon the animal will have to be put down. So I kept scrolling down the page. And seeing more poor kitties and pups that just wouldn't be long for this world because stupid people don't get their pets spayed and neutered so we have so many animals that shelters can't hold them all.

So I'm sitting on this site with tears in my eyes before I thought, 'DUMMY! Stop looking that this page!'

It breaks my heart that these animals have to be killed and the only reason is that there isn't anyone to take care of them.

But you can't save the world. Even if you want to.

No comments:

Counter