Monday, November 30, 2009

Some updates.

Went to the Nutcracker last night. It was beautiful. Through a rather long series of events we ended up with PRIMO seats. We were close enough we could hear their feet as they hit the stage. They were pretty expensive, which is its own drama (dad threw a FIT), but mom said she'd run interference for Monika and me. We'll see.

Now, I know this will sound greedy and all, but I hope that dad gives us money again this year. I know, he paid for all of the remodeling for the house. I know, he spent so much money on me this year. But still, a little spending money would be nice. Any tax refund I get this year will go to the car repair bill.

I get an extra paycheck in January, so I should have a little bit of $$ for the cruise, which leaves in 46 days. In other Day Off news, we have December 23rd through January 3rd off for Christmas. YAY! I should have something fun to do for New Year's this year. I don't know yet if it will be here locally with friends, or going out of town to hang with a friend I haven't seen in 10 years.

Decisions decisions decisions

No comments:

Counter