Friday, November 13, 2009

The Fence

I would love to complain about my dad, but he was like a kid in a candy store this evening at Lowe's.

He was so excited to build this fence. He had 2 pages of numbers and figures and he discussed and considered with the helpful people at the store.

Even when we loaded his trailer with all of the goodies, he was excited and enjoying every minute of it.

How could I get mad at him?

Now he's in the kitchen cooking Chili so my friends tomorrow will have something good to eat for lunch.

He wants to get started by 8AM. Right. But I'll be up at 7:30 and have coffee made and go out and help dig post holes.

My hope for tomorrow is that he doesn't just do it, but show me and teach me how to do it. Not sure how well that will work, but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Counter