Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dr's, pens, and thanks

Went to see Dr. yesterday. Pretty sure my good mood lately hasn't just been a good mood, but a good mood. So, since 600mg of the Seroquel gives me the tremors and jerks and the 450 doesn't seem to be enough, we're trying 500mg. We'll see what comes.

In the mean time, I'm working hard on NOT biting my friend's heads off. I'm trying to practice meditation again when I get frustrated (and I have been easily frustrated lately) and deep breaths when I'm right in the middle of something and it's not going well.

And on a goofy and completely unrelated note, I found my pen that is almost out of ink. I've been careful with this pen, writing only with it, and have it mostly empty. I want to actually empty this pen! It's very exciting.



!SQUIRREL!

Next completely unrelated topic.

Since it's November and Thanksgiving is approaching and I seem to need the reminders, I'll start posting things I'm thankful for.

Let's start with: I'm thankful for a job with medical insurance.

No comments:

Counter