Thursday, October 1, 2009

Top Ten Thursday

This is hard, as it is hard to pick on 10 things that make me happy, and to try to define the TOP 10 things that make me happy. But I'll try.

The Top 10 things that make me happy:

1. The many small children in my life. It's so fun to hang out with them and play with them and watch them grow. It continually amazes me.

2. My friends, from 78 to 23, from newly made to knowing more than half my life, I have a large range of friends and I love them all.

3. My car. I love my car.

4. My house. I love my house

5. On most days, my job

6. Facebook, and especially Vampire Wars. I don't know why this amuses me as much as it does, but I really like it.

7. The way my muscles are sore after working out hard at the gym

8. Going shopping and getting a REALLY good deal on something I really wanted.

9. Walking into my house after it's all clean and neat.

10. Baking good sweet treats and then eating them! Yay for Christmas Cookies!!

No comments:

Counter