Tuesday, August 4, 2009

hehehe ooops!

fyi, this is also posted on my facebook, so if you've read that, then you've read this, too.

So, turns out my stove is fine. I'm impatient, slightly bitchy, and a little high-strung at the moment. But the stove is fine.

I found this out because, being the scientist that I am, I decided that I should do a better test of the stove before I started calling in a repair guy.

Turns out that the green OVEN light is only on when gas is being fed into the line to maintain the temperature. As long as the Green BAKE light is on, the stove is on.

I'm SO glad I didn't call in a repair guy. That would have so humiliating, and rather demoralizing, too.

Dear God, thank you for letting me develop the stops that make me double check myself. Thank you for helping me not leap before I look. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so do love you babe! LOL R~

Counter