Sunday, August 9, 2009

HA!

See, I hate when my dad is right. It really galls me. Sometimes he isn't, and while I don't gloat or anything, it makes my day and I smile for several days.

But when he's right, it just irritates me.

It doesn't seem like it should be too hard to put handles on cabinet doors.

At least these are the bathroom doors and not the kitchen.

But, I want handles on 3 and pull knobs on the rest. I tried, but it didn't work. I couldn't get it to quite line up. Now there are holes in the door, and I must put a handle in those spots.

Fortunately, I have a few men who can help in these instances. If I knew of a woman who was good at that sort of thing then I would have used a woman, but the pastor of my church is a handyman, and he has agreed to come help me and help me fix what I did wrong.

Thank you God. Amen.

1 comment:

rockle said...

this sounds like as good an excuse as any to buy yourself a laser level.

Counter