Thursday, July 30, 2009

YAY!!!!!!!!

So, I'm having side effects from the bi-polar medication. At least, that's what the spasms and tremors are. Right now they're annoying, but not intrusive in my life. I'll go back in 2 months and see where we are. If they get worse I may have to change the medication, which would be bad.

If I have change the medication, I won't be back to normal and stable for 7 or 8 weeks, and that assumes we hit the correct dose early on.

The dizzy spells are probably from a physical flaw in my inner ear, the hairs in the labrinth part of the inner ear aren't set quite right. I have a physical therapy to try at home, if that doesn't help I'll be referred to an ENT and see what they can do.

Also, I took a shower for the first time in my brand new bathtub. I like my shower head I picked out, and the hot water came in fast enough.

So, the afternoon was an all-around success.

The morning? not as much, but I'll post that another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gonna post pics of your new tub?

Roni

Counter