Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm so tired

I don't like confrontation.

I'm willing to fight battles that need to be fought, but I don't like fighting someone else's battle.

The construction ran over bid...surprise!

The garage and bath are both really close, under $500 for each project.

But the kitchen.

I'm between Isaac and Dad, the 2 money men, one from each side.

And I'm trying to run interference.

If I could go back 3 months, I would have told dad thanks, but no thanks. I didn't want this burden, I thought dad would be the one running the money interference. This is making my stomach hurt.

What's worse, this makes me look quite incompetent in my dad's eyes. And I had just sort of gotten to where he didn't think that of me.

As nice as the house looks, right now I just want it to be over with. It doesn't make me happy, it makes my stomach hurt. It makes me cringe, it makes me cry, it makes me just unhappy. That's terrible, because it looks gorgeous. But I don't even want to use it, because right now all it's just a large painful thing in my life.

1 comment:

morethananelectrician said...

It'll all be over soon...hold on.

Counter