Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Welcome Home!

I am having the kitchen and bath remodeled while I am living in it. I won't make this mistake again. Next time I'll go rent an apartment for 1 month.

I came home tonight to every fire alarm and the carbon monoxide detector.

Every one.

I took the battery out of the carbon monoxide detector. When I plugged it in it reset properly.

I still can't get the cats to come in.

Welcome Home!

2 comments:

rockle said...

oh, yeah, our cats hate beepy things too -- every time i accidentally set off the smoke detectors, they hide under the hope chest for HOURS.

morethananelectrician said...

We don't even try crazy stuff like that...very often.

The detectors are probably photoelectric and might go off every day due to the excessive dust created.

Counter