Monday, April 6, 2009

static cling

When I have a lot going on, and I'm not super organized about it, and I'm kind of stressed, and the whole thing is due tomorrow afternoon, I tend to pick one small thing and totally fall apart over it.

In this case, my shirt is sticking to me@! It's a cotton shirt, but the air is so dry that I have static cling, and my shirt is sticking to me. So I went into the bathroom with my greasiest hand lotion, took off my shirt, coated my arms and torso, put my shirt back on. It worked for about 10 minutes, and once again my shirt is sticking to me!!!!

It makes it hard to concentrate on what I need to get done, because all I can think is that my shirt is sticking to me.

hhmmm. maybe I need a little break.

1 comment:

I'm Still Me said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message. I read todays and your last post ... I LOVED your last one about faith but also questioning. I firmly believe that God gave us our intellect and that if anyone is strong enough to deal with us questioning motivations it is God. I'm not all that concise today but I did love your post. And today I can completely relate to one small thing making me totally fall apart!

Counter