Friday, March 13, 2009

random

In my primary building, there are 40 stairs between the first floor and the second floor, and 30 stairs between all other floors. I'm on the 3rd floor, so I walk up 70 stairs to get to my floor.
There are actually 4 flights of stairs between 2 and 3 and all upper floors, there is access to a maintenance half-floor, so the stairs are a pretty tight spiral to the right. They make me nauseous. I have to walk on the outside of the spiral, and keep my eyes on the wall.

In the other building I work in, there are 24 stairs between 1 and 2, 25 between 2 and 3, and 26 between 3 and 4. I work on 4th floor, so I walk up 75 stairs to get to my floor. This is a single turn to the left, with 1 landing. I can walk up and down these stairs, and never get dizzy or nauseous.

Random.

No comments:

Counter