Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm thinking of buying a pack of These

Just because, sometimes they would come in handy.

On another random thought, I get tired of trying to translate broken english into something I understand. This is especially hard when you are dealing with someone who is chinese or japanese, though thai and Vietnamese can be hard, too.

WAIT! Let me clarify. I get tired of people who refuse to practice english, and rely on my ability to try to understand their broken and disconnected words to get their point across. If you're trying, if you're practicing, I am infinitely patient! But, when the only time they speak english is when their trying to tell me something complicated about science, I get frustrated very easily.

Ok, enough random for today.

1 comment:

NGS said...

I totally want those cards!!

Counter