Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hopefully???

I was just on the phone to my clinic, the nurse practioner that was with my doctor is gone due to Ike. That's bad, because I like the NP more than I liked my primary.

So, I left a message that the nurse or NP should call me back, I want to try to get a refill of my Flonase, preferably without an exam to go with it. I doubt it, but nothing tried, nothing gained.

As receptionist/secretary/phone person was about to hang up, she told me, "Ok, I put this in to have the nurse call you back. Hopefully someone will call you back today."

Hopefully? Are you kidding? Hopefully???

That's just sad.

2 comments:

Jolly Johnstons said...

Yeah, try calling pedi when your kid has 104 fever, vomiting and is inconsolable. They have about the same response. All of the good ones got RIF-ed I think. Or just left.

rockle said...

oh, i used to work at a doctor's office, and i could tell you some STORIES.

Counter