Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Time for (da da da DA) Not Me Monday!!!



I didn't clean my house for the first time in 6 weeks on sunday. I still don't need to vacuum.

I didn't finally JUST put my suitcase from christmas away.

I didn't forget to get a birthday present for a 2 year old, and then play it off by telling her mom that the gift was an "Evening out for Mom and Dad!" Cause that's a good gift for a 2yo!

I didn't leave work early Friday so that I would have time to make cinnamon rolls for a prayer breakfast Saturday morning.

I haven't gained 4 pounds because I didn't make a trial batch of cinnamon rolls last saturday and then proceeded to eat MOST OF THE BATCH last week (a batch doesn't make 40 or so rolls).

I didn't miscommunicate with my gym class instructor, and I didn't go to the gym monday, forgetting we didn't have class. I didn't sit on my butt for 10 minutes before I figured that out. I then didn't make it worse by copping out and only doing 20 minutes on the treadmill.

I also didn't blow her off on tuesday, when the class was MOVED TO. I didn't call the guy to come fix my washing machine on tuesday, because I didn't sort of think that I meant I could blow off tuesday's class, either.

I didn't tell my gym class instructor that I couldn't go to thy gym on thursday because I needed to help my friend clean her house for the 2yo birthday party, and then when my friend told me she didn't need the help, I didn't ask another friend to my house for pizza and a movie.

I haven't considered telling my obnoxious graduate student that she can STUFF IT, and if she wants to be trained in the BSL3, she can try to schedule all of her time with the EHS people. I am not secretly hoping she goes to my boss, because I'm WAY to mature and professional to want to see her expression when my boss tells her she's WRONG!!!

I haven't spent several weeks trying to get a brand new DVD-burner, of the LaCie brand, and it isn't sitting in it's box unopened at my computer.

And Finally, I'm not going to have to take a class at the gym, plus do at least 30 minutes of cardio, every day this week, to try to lose the 4 pounds I didn't put on last week.

How was your week?

1 comment:

sheree said...

I love these! I seriously need to implement these into my blogging schedule. :)

Counter