Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Let's see, what didn't I do last week?

I haven't not paid my parking ticket yet, and I'm not 1 day away from it doubling because I didn't pay it within 2 weeks.

I didn't eat an entire pan of apple crisp by myself, in two days, and it didn't upset my stomach for 2 days afterward.

I didn't make cupcakes for myself on friday, and I haven't eaten almost all of them already.

I didn't eat really crappy last week, with the excuse that 'It's my birthday!'.

I didn't almost cry at the bank because no one will deposit my insurance check.

I haven't put off disassembling my washing machine, so I didn't have to go mooch some laundry time from a friend.

I didn't threaten bodily harm to the people I'm training to use a high-level lab suite if they don't follow the rules and try to get me in DEEP TROUBLE.

It didn't take me several tries to buy a LaCie DVD Burner, because I wasn't an idiot who didn't understand the instructions on the screen about Visa Security Systems. And then, because I tried several times, I wasn't called by the company to make sure that I wasn't stealing someone else's credit card and ID.

2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I think it is perfectly ok to make yourself cupcakes for your birthday and eat most of them. Hope you had a good day.

Jolly Johnstons said...

Yeah, and I didn't make several "practice" birthday cakes for upcoming parties. Mmmm, chocolate...

Counter