Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's once again time for Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not call in sick tonight to the gym tonight. to not sit at my table and not blog about what I didn't do this week. and I didn't sit and eat raw turbinado sugar.

I didn't get a great deal of joy out of a 3:00pm friday meeting where my boss told some obnoxious people in another lab they had to be nice to be because I would be training them.

I didn't spend all week trying to find a MAC compatible external DVD burner. I didn't go to 3 stores friday night. I didn't end up at the MAC store in the local mall only to not have an asshole 19 year old tell me a MAC is an "investment" and wasn't meant to be upgraded. I didn't almost rip his head off and stick it up his rear.

I didn't end up driving 40 miles to a computer store on the West side of the Large City to the single computer store IN LARGE CITY that carries the LaCie brand external DVD. I didn't get there only to find out that their inventory was wrong and they DID have one. I didn't get a lesser brand to use for ONE day, and I didn't drive all the way back up to that single store this morning to return the lesser one I bought.

I didn't try to order the correct one online, only to NOT freeze my debit card by not reading the screen properly.

I didn't tell my dad he wasn't allowed to bitch about the camcorder issue any more, because I didn't specifically buy the dvd burner just for this reason.

My table isn't littered with all of the receipts from the last 5 weeks.

My bank account HAS been balanced in the last 2 months.

I didn't have to take my cat to the emergency vet last week for a 'probable' bladder infection.

I didn't put off making bread and buying groceries, and I DO have something to eat this week for lunch.

And finally, I'm not contemplating calling is sick tomorrow to clean the house, made bread, do dishes, buy groceries, pay bills, and do the hundreds of other little things I've been meaning to do for 3 weeks now.

How about you??

No comments:

Counter