Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday!

It's time to reflect a little on the past week plus a couple of days



Well, I tried to join the blogroll, but I couldn't find the link, so here it is, anyway.

I didn't leave $5 in plain view in my car which did not end in someone breaking my window, which didn't cost me $195.46 (my copay wasn't $200). And I didn't just give up when the repair people didn't vacuum enough so that I didn't have small piles of glass remaining on the floorboards.

I didn't skip the gym monday, because a friend I haven't seen since before christmas didn't call me and invite me over for pizza.

I'm didn't skip the gym tuesday to eat dinner with another friend. And, I didn't eat 3 cookies that night, and coffee with real cream.

I didn't go sit and watch football and drink beer with the same friend from tuesday, and this was not on top of the fact that I did go to the gym more than once last week.

I didn't skip the gym on friday, because I wasn't tired, and I didn't mooch dinner off of friends, because that would just be sad.

I'm not sorry I volunteered to be the Records Director for a very good group, because this isn't a 1 year appointment, and I'm not already dreading the next 10 meetings.

I didn't wait almost 2 weeks to unpack from christmas vacation, and my suitcase isn't still sitting in my hallway waiting to be put away.

I didn't JUST take down my christmas decorations this weekend, and there aren't still boxed ornaments on my bedroom floor, and they aren't waiting for me to one day put them away.

I didn't splurge on a cute but completely ornamental coat at Macy's saturday.

I didn't sleep sunday afternoon, I didn't put off vaccuuming up the artifical tree bits on my floor, and my floor isn't all sparkly and pretty.

I didn't just step over the pile of cat puke on my kitchen floor this morning, because that would be disgusting, and I don't have all 4 of my nice bowls dirty in the sink, plus that one that extra that I didn't dig out, because I haven't put off washing the dishes for 5 days now, because that would be disgusting. probably.

I didn't laugh when the ex thought he was insulting me by calling me weird. because I'm totally not weird. I'm completely nomral, just ask my friends...or maybe I'm not completely nomral, don't ask my friends?? (shrugs) could go either way

4 comments:

Jolly Johnstons said...

Great Not Me's! Apparently the blogroll issue is being addressed, check back later? Yeah, the pots on my stove? One of them has little white cubes in it and I was all "What the heck is that?" You just reminded me: tofu.

Scientific Lutheran said...

AWESOME! I love that I'm not the only one who does stuff like that.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. I think its pretty bad that you cant leave money showing without someone trying to take it. and congrats on the ll pounds thing

SUEB0B said...

You are TOTALLY nomral! I will attest to that in a court of law. "Judge, she is as nomral as nomral can be!"

Counter