Wednesday, December 3, 2008

mmmmm vicodin

So, tonight I went to dinner with a friend.  

I'm off my feet today, I had an ingrown toenail cut out, and my car is standard, so I was homebound today.  I've got a friend picking me up tomorrow, but in the meantime my friend Vickie took me to get my antibiotic and vicodin (I think I love that stuff), and we went out to eat, too.  It was odd, we both seemed to be having a hard time talking.  There were long silences, for my part they weren't uncomfortable, but I can't say for her.  I kind of felt bad, she drove 15 miles to come to my home to pick me up, and then we drove back up to where she lives to eat, then she drove me back home, and the drove BACK to her house, I think she put about 60 miles on her car just tonight.  Now, it was her idea to go to that particular restaurant, but still...60 miles in one night is a bit.

Wow, that was a bit of a run-on paragraph, wasn't it?

Maybe the vicodin is kicking in...

3 comments:

Jolly Johnstons said...

Vicodin makes my nose itch. And I think once you come off it, you'll read this and laugh.

Scientific Lutheran said...

It makes your NOSE ITCH?

I wonder how many people have that particular side effect?

Jolly Johnstons said...

Actually, body itching is a pretty common side effect. Mine is just localized on my nose. LOL.

Counter