Sunday, October 5, 2008

A quick note from God, to me

October 05, 2008; Aquarius (1/20-2/18)
Today, the only question you should be asking yourself is: Why ask why? Knowing all the answers is not always advisable. It can keep you from having fun, and it can keep you from seeing things in a new light. Besides, if you probe too much into one little mystery right now, you will only be giving it power over you. So save your energy and don't try to figure out why things are happening the way they are happening today -- the answers won't satisfy you anyway. Just roll with the punches.


So this was my horoscope for today. I look at them, but I as a form of entertainment only, sometimes they make me laugh. But this one is so very appropriate for me, because I ALWAYS want to know why, about everything, I always have.

And especially, at the end of every guy I date, at the end of each relationship, I tend to obsess about why it ended. What did I do/say/ask or NOT do/say/assume that was bad enough to end the relationship. I'm pretty sure everyone does that, or at least every woman does that.

But now I'm supposed to let go, stop questioning, just let the past be the past, and keep moving forward to the next thing. At least, that's what my horoscope says. Do you think that God sometimes speaks to us from unusual places, like horoscopes?

Hey You! Chill Out! I'm not done with you yet. There's still lots to do, places to go, people to meet. Enjoy this time, enjoy the moment. It will all change soon enough. Take my Peace, it's yours. Pass it on. Love, God.

No comments:

Counter