Friday, September 26, 2008

A Vision of Beauty...

I looked in the mirror tonight before I was going to bed and I thought to myself, Damn! That is One Fine Woman!

Yep, what with the lovely red pimply rash coming down the middle of my forehead, the bloodshot & swollen left eye, and the lovely greasy ooze coming out of it (from the ointment I must put in my eye to prevent herpes-related blindness), I am a Vision of Female Beauty. Plus, the fact that the roots of my hair (about 2" now) is definitely NOT red like the rest of it...

And I wonder why I can't hold a man? I mean, what man wouldn't be held in wide-eyed wonder at the vision I present tonight?

I don't know why, but this struck me as so very funny, I have laughed for several minutes before I decided that I needed to share it with the world. It's still making me laugh.

Shit. No wonder I'm single.

No comments:

Counter