Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Hodgepodge

This morning sitting in traffic, the guy beside me hocks up a GIANT lugi(lugy? luge? snot ball), opens his car door and spits it out on the road. Then, wipes his chin, closes his door, and drives off at the green light. Nasty. Great way to start the day.

My route to and from work involves crossing an area that is largely undeveloped, and must sport a large and healthy turtle/tarpin population. If I see a turtle trying to cross the road, I will stop my car, wait for traffic to clear, and then carry the turtle to whichever side of the road it is heading. It greatly offends me to see a dead turtle in the road. HELLO?? What, did it RUN OUT in front of you? It is especially abhorant to me when it is dead in the center lane, or on the shoulders. That someone would deliberately run over an animal, and of all things, a TURTLE(?!?!) What, exactly, did you just prove to yourself? That you can hit a near stationary target with your car?

Last night I watched a new Sci-Fi station series, called Eureka! OMG, my new favorite show! I watched the pilot, and it held me all the way to the end, and I was on the edge of my chair for the last 10 minutes. AWESOME show. Roni, if you haven't seen it, you should it is Fantabulous!

Lord, thank you for a better day yesterday, and please give me a decent day today. Amen.

No comments:

Counter