Monday, July 14, 2008

Evidence of my Dorkness

It has been quite a while since I dated anyone, many years since I dated anyone locally. The last one I dated was about 6 hours away by car, 1.5 hours by flight, and he broke up with me in April 07. I don't remember what it is like to date anyone anymore.

We started with a date where we met at a friends dock/house, we walked to a nearby bar/restaurant, had a cheap dinner, went out on friend's Party Barge for a couple of hours, a nice first contact.

Next night he came over and we had chinese and watched Bourne Identity. Nice second contact.

Tonight I went to his apartment (Different Story), watched the Home Run Derby on ESPN.

He walked me out to my car. First kiss. very nice. then I started talking. HA! those who know me will laugh at that comment. Yes, he had to tell me to be quiet and go home.

DORK.

But, he texted me to make sure I got home ok.

{sigh} he's going to be trouble.

No comments:

Counter