Monday, May 26, 2008

8 Random facts

I'm going to try this Tag


Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own random 8 things, post the rules and tag 8 others. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they've been tagged and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
1. I’m pretty good at crocheting.
2. I’ve lost 3 nice rings, 2 from my parents and my Angelo State Class ring. I’m not sure if I should actually have a wedding ring.
3. I love Woot.com
4. I’m really good at shaping felt cowboy hats.
5. I don’t have any bottles of wine in my wine rack.
6. I’m not a very good housekeeper.
7. I look just like my mother, but I act totally like my father.
8. I’ve thought I was pregnant 2 times in my life; I was wrong both times. In retrospect, I’m not sure if I’m glad or sad about that.

I'm not going to tag anyone, if you want to do this do it!!!

1 comment:

Jolly Johnstons said...

I only knew 2 of the 8 random facts about you... boo... I'm digging the new blue layout.

Counter