Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ghost Cat

On a similar theme to the post below, I think Sinatra is haunting my house. I don't mind this, in fact, I rather like the idea that Sinatra thought enough of this house to come back to it. I swear, a couple of times, I've felt a cat jumping up on my bed at night and walking around down by my feet. This is strange for 2 reasons. First, my cats aren't allowed in my bedroom at night anymore. They would fight and drive me nuts all night. Second, Sinatra always slept at my feet. It was rare that he came up by my head. He'd curl up between my feet, if he could, or right next to them if he couldn't get between them.

Now, I'm not a big believer in ghosts. So to be writing this is quite a big deal in my mind. But I guess if the house has to have a ghost, Sinatra would give me the most peace and pleasure.

Thank you, Lord, for pets to comfort us and love us and give us companionship when we need it. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't think of a better ghost to have!
R~

Counter